Functional Health, Integrative Medicine & Acupuncture @ ATOSC- Modesto & Stanislaus County.
At Acupuncture Therapeutics of Stanislaus County (ATOSC) in Modesto, CA, we practice a variation of a new model of medicine, sometimes referred to as “functional” "integrative" or “systems” medicine. Our approach is to assist each person in restoring health and supporting long-lasting healing and wellness by expanding consciousness and stimulating the body's own innate natural healing process. Our guiding principles include:
- Respect, empower, educate and encourage people to play active role in their own healing process.
- Treat a person's needs, not the disease, with highly individualized treatments.
- Achieve more profound and longer lasting results by focusing on the underlying cause of the problem.
- Promote optimal functional health, improve quality of life, and support overall wellbeing.
- Transform the framework of poor health that is cultivating the foundation for disease
- Produce mild or no side effects.
- Treat conditions of poor health before they can become identifiable diseases.
- View the body as an interconnected unifying whole system that is in dynamic relationship to its environment.
- Emphasize the importance of mental health, diet, and lifestyle.